Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fire Trucks, Practice and Bella

School is almost out for the summer. Greta has two more classes and Wesley has about two weeks left. Greta got to tour the local fire station on Tuesday which I think she enjoyed. She held onto my hand the entire time and wouldn't let me out of her sight but still managed to smile a little.




Wesley started his first ever sport this week. He's in coach pitch (baseball) this spring and he had his first practice on Tuesday. I have to admit we are not a sports family. About twenty minutes before his first practice we were sitting around a piece of paper while I tried to explain the logistics of baseball. I might know enough about the sport to teach him how to play? Not real sure. It was kind of like the blind leading the blind. He'll have fun and perhaps we'll both learn something.



I learned yesterday that my friend Tina had a house fire. It was not a complete loss but their house is unlivable. They are able to stay with family but they had to find somewhere for their dogs to stay. I took one of them and so we now have a darling little australian shepherd named Bella staying with us for the time being. Once you have three dogs you can add more without hardly even noticing. She'll be heading home whenever they figure out their living arrangements. She's a sweet (and very smart) dog but very hard to photograph....she's always on the move!



1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

It's hard to believe that this school year is almost over.
Bella's adorable!
Miss you all.